Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wishes

Wondering why so long time no posting leh? Don't know leh, just feel kind of lazy, it's not nothings to write or tell, not tales or stories, it's should be say my daily activities, BUT not today, today I just want to do 1 thing, that is today is 28 July 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO..... ME.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. ya ya bloody old man liao, what to expect 47 already.

My wishes is be Grace, Harmony and Peace to the whole of human races, why such a wishes, well, the whole world is chotic and unbalance, how many had happen, you can laugh and think that me LaoHero, why SAINT si bo? Don't know leh, why I think like that, I cannot explain also.

You peoples must be asking why no take leave or off, why so? No particular reason, what is there to do so, what's the difference, work better to past time than having off day doing nothings.

Oldbeng and khaki sure to ask why no celebrate, steamboat dinner la, I'm a poor man now, sorry bros, economic is bad not only to the whole world, me too, ha sorry la.

Anyway, BE GRACE, HARMONY AND PEACE to the whole of human race.

4 comments: