Sunday, August 30, 2009

Smooth & Peaceful at work

Since 01 August I resigned my leader post and start doing the normal, ha ha ha I don't have to get involve with the stupic nonsence arguement.

My duty and life get better cause I choose my routine I like, whoever approach me to change, no way, you don't expect to see me, I'm in the hiding.

And this few days since mid last week, botak on medical leave, ha ha ha here is so peaceful and everything is so smooth.

Today lagi best, my regular team members, 2 on off and botak medical again, my whole team member is totally replacement so call new, everythings going fine and staedy man.

Well, well going to be 2 am, I going to take 5 for a smoke and surf livescore for the EPL score result.

ok, going for 5, bye..........

No comments:

Post a Comment