Thursday, December 18, 2008

Days past, months past and years past, just thinking, how time fly, and why is that our life is not moving forward and staying on the same spot leh, hmmm......... that's very curious in me, is it the so call "feng sui" leh, I think so.

Anyway, look forward and keep up the fate and push forward, I believe the day will come, in life there's up and down, don't expect smooth sailing throughout, never will happen in me, don't know about others, not to compare and comment, don't do me any good, what you people say in Jap "GAM BA TEH" chinese is "JIA YOU"

Well, life is getting back slowly to normal in me, after so many things happen, adjustment is being correct and changes, hopfully turn out RIGHT for me, looking forward to the normal proceeding for myself.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just nagging from my though and take it as a motivation for myself to move forward.

Now that I had work and many though came into my mind, I'll have to work on it one step at a time, not to rush, keep on pushing and get things done at the shorter time require. I try to take time off to read more blog and write something to share.

Now that I had start working, something about me, as usual working in ground operation job but this time round is more on logistics distribution as a "SOUP", above me a Asst Manage, below is a man (don't mention) so it's still me working and doing most things around, more like a OMO, up don't care and no knowledge of job procedure, down also the same, can't be bother about them.

51/2 days work, 9-6 daily. salary.....market price loh, what to expect. my enviroment here is most time in the so call HUB office, a individual function office handling only 1 product, don't think 1 product only, damn alot of model and accessories to monitor and control, beside office, there is 2 more room for process and check, 1 more storage area, floor area about 700-800 sqm and of course fit with all the storage system.

Like today, no order to process and 1 man down (don't know la, no sound no picture till now), that is the time I'm free to write lor. Working here to me is "See how situation" Korean base but don't ask me about their what ever, I'm don't care non want to know, leave it for you peoples to think, I know what they and that for me only.

Ai, where got so good life like Oldbeng, can go Malacca for holiday, Oldbeng, enjoy la.


B......A........Y.........I...........

5 comments:

  1. It's been a long time :)

    Good to hear from you again Lau Hero :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, well thanks for welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back :) u know hor.. i just missed a $44k TOTO prize. i bought 2 lines, and the winning nos are 3 each in both lines. HAIZ.............

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha lau hero, you are back finally.... after lim peh called you to come back for so long.

    Me just came back from Melacca, will update my trip in my blog when I am free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spin,
    headache la, you so engross into TOTO and 4D now a day, all I can said is WISH YOU LUCK lor, I cut down liao, into so call housefly investor lor, well 44k not a small amount, but hor got tiao bo, if bo hor 20 dollars is also a "BO" lor, GOOD LUCK la, try harder lor, don't discourage you and damn you heart of striking.

    ah beng,
    Good lor, some free time go jalang jalang also not a bad ideal, Melacca a good place for short trip, don't tell you watch the The Little Nonya then decide to go there hor.

    ReplyDelete