Friday, December 19, 2008

So, this is my third huh

Third, what so big deal, ya, ya, for me it's nothing, hee hee but for Spinnee, THIRD Leh could be Third prize in 4D or TOTO , whao...... that's alot of money leh.

Ho Sim La Spinnee, don't so engrose in it, you so desperate meh, you want a gun????? sheeeee keep it low, if you dare I get you 1 from Toy'r'us, and the rest is up to you...hee hee hee, don't boil and get angry, peoples saying "No Joke No Fun and No ...... No ....."......nevermind la.

Ya, Third and that's is the third month from my very sad and painful day, that's yesterday.

So, today is Friday and I have a friend discussing with me on Facebook, Topic is: Economic Recession Worldwide. Now I believe all you peoples had the pinch on the butt because of this, Why leh? Tell me and let discuss, you peoples must be thinking why I ask, I don't know also maybe just curious or just kapo and make some comparison leh, don't worry if you tell or not, it's just a topic of discussion, no other meaning, Me busybody! you can said that.

My point is "Why is that effect take place after The Lehman down?" follow by AIG and the economic start to shaken and affecting the whole world. "What happen to the fund and capital go to" there is a saying (I may be naive) "What make the world go round" and allot of them is "MONEY" and if that's is true, the MONEY round to where? Well, you make your own guess and assumption.

Let me assume that, if a worker is working on contract basic drawing monthly of $1,500, so here it go plus OT of average of per month 50 hrs, that is 1500 X 12 / 2288 = 7.87 X 50 = 1,893.50 - contribution balance 1,514.80, no bonus no leave and every month like that, he so use to it, and after the recession, he also draw the same (let say the company he work with is maintaining the service). Ok let's make another assumption, another worker monthly $2,500.00, after contribution balance $2,000.00 and after recession pay cut to let's say $2,300.00 and after contribution is $1,840.00, same same no bonus, no leave.....so, drawing higher will not want to spend time to stay after official hours where by there is no OT, and those with OT will slode it out, time are bad, the problem here is who spend more and once you get use to it, a recession will hit you hard, both are staying three room flat so the monthly bill will be not much a different. NOW HERE IS THE PROBLEM, WHY IS THAT MY PROBLEM, HE IS HE, ME IS ME, WHY I CARE LESS SO MUCH, I ONLY CARE FOR MY STOMACH, CHEA.... BO LIAO. Does that cheer you people up for bo liao, like shit, sucker you, talk nonsence. Well, re-consider the recession problem, why like that. In papers, peoples are pointing to the foriegn labour, think back without them, you people want to do the job they doing now.

Another situation is, why is Financial hit worst leh? or many others beside financial industry, what about technology sector. I don't know "le lum le lor" I got no comment and no thinking of this question, not up to that standard, any phd khaki want to tell me but if I fall asleep, don't pinch or smap me on the buttor, ok.

You can consider this is a BO LIAO page, very infact, I think so, cause why, I now also bo liao in office, so write nonsence to publish, let only that there is CCTV, if not I count "hair" already.

Seriously, ask yourself recession ready affect you people so bad or simply somebody is taking the trend and advantages to cut bonuses, monthly paycheque and staffs, I don't know, it's seem that way to me and sometime it don't leh, why like that leh? There is one more things but I rather don't mention, if not kena drink GOOD KOPI-O, better don't play play, mati mati also don't said.

BO LIAO PIAN, WAN LIAO

1 comment:

  1. ZzzzzZZzz

    但是這一篇讓偶驚覺老英雄你原來也會坐下來思考民生問題耶。只是思維有點....

    ReplyDelete