Tuesday, December 16, 2008

H....e....l......l......o........ everybodies, long time la

How's everybodies doing? I just created a new account, old one gone liao, kway ki liao.

Had read some blog today, and think think so come back lor, seem like oldbeng had been creating fun alot hor, having good time hor, good la.

Just to sign in and say : Hello to everyone, Christmas is near, so I won't be writing much, just to wish everyone

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

in advance la.

will try to write offen to throw my fras and entertain you peoples hor.

Believe you peoples must be thinking :Where the hell you go to, MIA for long, no sound no picture.

Just came out la, where else to go, think also know la, for such a long periods, where can I go.
(believe me die earlier-can check with oldbeng)

Also wishes : GOOD HEALTH, GOOD LUCK, GOOD CHARM AND MANY MANY GOOD "HUAT" AH

11 comments:

  1. 喲、老狗熊

    放出來啦~ 咖哩飯好吃嗎﹖ 哈哈哈

    又有人跟姑奶奶偶抬杠啦、哈哈哈

    真高興你回來啦。

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't use Chinese at the moment, but hope you can read this from my "lao ya han yu pin yin" la

    "tai ni de shi xiong dou, chi sheng mu ka li fan la, li mian chi de shi tian tian SUSHI, JI FAN, CHU ZHAO, XI CHAN, BUFFET, HAI XIAN gen ZHI YOU FA HUI CHAN" don't know what you talking, laugh somemore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 一半看懂了、一半霧煞煞

    ReplyDelete
  4. chi sheng mu 這句不懂、其它的都猜出來了

    你的漢語拼音的確不是普通的爛

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha wa ye shi pan dong sui liao le should be shen mo "what" bu shi sheng mu "God wood" wa ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. 哇老耶、真的是有限公司。

    吃過午飯、在捉蛇啊你

    ReplyDelete
  7. no la, data entry la, snake time over liao la, you leh? so free meh.

    li mian dou mai you pao zhi du, you mai you dian nou wan, na lai de jing bu nen.

    ni de gong zou zhen shi kong xian hor

    ReplyDelete
  8. li mian dou mai you pao zhi du, you mai you dian nou wan, na lai de jing bu nen.

    猜不透~ 你這段時間是去修博士學位是嗎﹖ 為什麼你講的話深到偶捉不到球

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome back la!!! u finally APPEAR! Wat a LONG WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bera bear,
    tell you frankly I dont know wat I talking or writing also, wat I mean is inside got no newspapers to read and no pc to play, how to improve leh, and you so free one meh, huh. Anyway, better then Phd holder la, this word you know "ZHI ZHUAN"

    DanDan
    what is finally appear and long wait, you don't, me yes, why leh, should say as finally come back and long wait (not you peoples for me) my side and my time, hee hee hee don't make wild guess hor

    ReplyDelete