Saturday, January 3, 2009

Year 2009, my First

Year 2009, let me begin with wishes " HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MANY MANY HAPPY PROPEROUS AND HEALTHY RETURN ", 3 of January, 2009, Saturday, what am I doing in the office writing blog, me don't know also, but this will not be the situation for long, Monday and Monday will be a new era for the company new project that I be looking into to provide the services, logistics and support to the customer and a very demanding one.

Demanding not because of the customers requirement but from the damn bloody "mold lan yong, tat pa hao" and abusing his authority and position as a assistant manager and "ki ki to to" without knowing knowledge of logistics, keep claiming "I the manager, I in-charge here" when things don't go into his favor, he push and tell you, you are the supervisor of this dept, please handle and follow up in which the customer only wanted to deal with the so called manager. What should I do to him, wack him (I almost did that yesterday), telling him that they wanted you and he just ignore and pretend he very busy and push you to them, this type of manager. OK, no problem I handle it, and things get done to the requirement by the customer, hell, he got the gut to ask "who ask you to do that, why you do that" that's where my fire grown and burn like volcano, I control and walk away not wanting to talk to him further or see his damn FUCK FACE. He got the credit of name as" Push King" that is Taichi master, if things goes well, he will always first to claim credit without fail, and when things go wrong, 100% he's not at fault and others will sure be pinpoint and stapped. I don't know how long I will be in control of my burn, FIREBURN brother, do you have a FIRE EXTINGUISHER to borrow.

Things goes well, it's actually not his credit that he so claimed, what had he been doing with it, he don't get the instruction or order from customer, don't know how the procedure of handling and operationally arrangement, what shit does he know, IT only and applied it like expert, in logistics inventory line of duty, what is more important? Physical Inventory and Stock, IT what, dead and cripper without the data entry and information input, yet to him is strick instruction to follow the IT data against the inventory, and IT is the actual and correct figures, HELL, how to wash his brain off that point of view.

Things goes wrong, from the above and insisted to follow IT flow as what he instructed, ha ha ha you don't key in data and info input and what do you get (which you have a set of physical inventory stock list on hand) from the system, old recording, right, and that's definately don't tally the stock you have on hand, that also before we can input the data and still checking on the physical receiving stock, he already upload the record that was last entry and forward the comparison against the customer record to them for verification, HELL, who's problem is this, we haven't even finalise scanning and download to the system, he already sent out the old record, now customer sure blur by the figure incorrection, he point to us that why never download the recording, why never tell him still doing the scanning, why take so long to complete the job. Now this is where more to talk about on the next blog write out, a 100% manager with SHIT brain, there is more to talk about, but not today.

The above 2 section is only asking you peoples to give me some space to throw my 2008 frastration, THANK YOU.

Now back to 2009 3rd day, started work on 2nd days, believe most of them is the same, but to me is hell of a day, not to mentioned, same shit and brainless act and stunt from the FUCK FACE, see him from behind, wanted to smack him from the front. Thing he cannot handle, you are the supervisor, things easy like ABC, I'm the manager, FUCK UP MAN.

Spinnee, today Saturday, I went to bet some 4D this morning, want to know my number I've bet, 9163, 6834, 2363, 3573, 1861 $2 each, play small small can liao, got kena at least this Lunar New Year better off.

Oh ya,

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009, healthy, wealthy and properous

to everybody.

adious

No comments:

Post a Comment