Wednesday, January 7, 2009

QUIT

Sick man, Sick, I'm really sick now, caught a cold on Sunday night and Monday till today Wednesday, my whole body is weak, tire, listless and no motivation at all, HELL MAN.

Office renovation touch up and messy, and the weather is like don't know what, 2-3 days wet then 2-3 days hot and warm, dusty and you see those dust flying here and there, HELL MAN.

Staff "Keng seow keng pi" early Monday morning ask for half day, I don't know go ask the manager, he got it for why half day, take la whole day, wasting time half day and I do all the balance job which he start and never continues, I'm half sick liao do this to me, HELL MAN.

Tuesday, was think to write somethings, once in the blog create page, my mind go blank, asking myself, what to write, where to start, thinking for a while and just get out from the page, HELL MAN.

Staff initiative on work, is it he don't want to use his brain or simply just lazy and idle leh, ask to do 1 job got to tell and explain 2 times, and half way into it, he ask again, what is this, HELL MAN.

AND ONE THINGS FOR SURE IS GOING TO SUFFER AND TOLERATE, THAT IS:

I WANT TO QUIT SMOKING, AND I START TODAY, SEE HOW FAR CAN I GO.........FORM HERE.

I have quit twist before and this is my third try, you peoples support me, huh? nevermind if you don't. I play on determination then, do I really have it going, HELL MAN.

Since so many HELL MAN going on, some must be asking, why take the pain to quit leh and so many HELL MAN, don't quit and you'll be HEAVEN for sure if light up 1 now and keep going.

WA KAOZ, SEO HAI SI BO, LET ME TRY LA, CANNOT THEN SEE HOW LOH, TODAY START TODAY ASK ME GIVE UP, BO EE SHI LEH, AT LEAST 7 DAYS LA.

Now time set is 7 days and if I can go on then I will resume with it, wish me luck peoples, the last 2 times is a waste, first is about 15 days and second is about a month, can I go on and quit for good this time round?


JIA YOU, JIA YOU, JIA YOU

11 comments:

  1. Yeah la, quit smoking la. lim peh already quit since year 2000 and ah lee kor kor also quit just few months ago, so you should also quit la.

    Gam bah teh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, he where got quit, still puffing away la, you sleeping or what.

    today my second days and counting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh!?!?!?!? He still smoking??? Kns him la, still not scared?

    I have not seen him for a long time and he told me he quit liao.

    Must call and scold him, till!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bro. jia you ! It's good to quit smoking.. so expensive and bad for health. not sure if you can read my comment. btw..this is Chocky

    ReplyDelete
  5. 沒有了煙癮、你很快就變有錢人了。

    ReplyDelete
  6. joking or what BEAR, rich man is not easy to be, you ask Lao Beng right or not, go every where also scare peoples see peoples know, right or not Lao Beng

    ReplyDelete
  7. why ask lao beng? he very rich ahhh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. staying in Villa, 2 Benz, 2 maids,1 charffer swimming pools, 2 retreiver, honda sport, ktv studio room, billiard table, garden with pond inside with 18 koi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Piangz!! Like that say, later me kena kidnap how? =_=""

    ReplyDelete
  10. 你忘了提他跟查某人有12個化骨龍歡迎人家劫持﹗﹗ 木哇哈哈哈~

    ReplyDelete