Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm Back

Well, ever since Feb 4 2009, the last I wrote and the MIA, no la, it's just that I'm jobless and unemploy, searching high and low for work then sikali economic crisis, what the hell, following is I ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL, why, good too much water consumed and jammed up, WATER RETENTION.

WATER RETENTION, hell don't ignore it, it causes failure in kidney, liver and heart, that why I'm admitted but I walk in to admit myself, refer by my GP, seriously warned me must go immediately, if not I call ambulance take me there, ha ha cannot die then walk in admitted lor.

Check BP, kidney, liver, heart and then hor the doctor said he will use "KY", please hor not on my back hole, then I ask "then where?", "your birdie hole" he replied, "what the F..." "well, a little pain, bare with it" and he start to rub the KY then push in the tube. Yo yo yo yes a little but not that compare to initial needle poke in when donating blood,

I wonder how long had he push in the tube, these I notice only after the nurse pull out the tube, hell man a ruler lenght up to my stomach and suck out very very slowly with a equipment, beginning it's damn very uneasy and un comfortable, the feel is like you wanted to urine and like you let it go it spread all over your pants, but it's not, it's was actually suck into a plastic bag hanging by your bedside, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 litres in all sucked out, it's take me more then 48 hours uneasiness.

Beside they wake you up in the middle of the night at least 2 times, 1 to withdraw the so called "fasting blood for test" hell that's really pain, they do it on the vain man, and if they are not good so call expert, you'll be cursing inside, 1 needle tube they retrieve, you may be poke 2-3 times and the needle is about 1 and half inches, 2 is BP check. the poking resulted my both are are all needle holes with blue-black, holes on the elbow joint, wrist and between this 2 parts also have leh, up till now I still have a mark on my left arm leh.

Ha, ha the best part is legally I was stripe infront of young girls (trained and student nurse la, don't think oterwise hor)for them to "DRY CLEAN" your whole body, ha ha they even joke and tell you "Uncle, don't be malu hor" hell what malu, I worry got "reaction" only even with tube still in "there", don't ask where is "there", "there" lor.

This is my first experience that every morning I have to consume 13 tablet at 1 go, no afternoon or evening medcine, only morning, on the 2nd day I already make noise cannot "tahan liao" when then can I got down on my feet, 3rd day la as from the staff nurse.

That's when I know it's 1 ruler lenght and the tube size is like you know home aquarium fish tank they use to blow bubble that kind of tube, ya, you got it, that thickness, and from 3rd onward is they keep pushing you to this lab la, that lab la, checked this la, test that la, scan this la, scope that la, and until I also blur blur when they told me to sign up AIDS test la and Cardioscope test (forgotten the actually name), AIDS I'm CLEAN ok, Cardio is they poke a needle through your wrist that kind show in TV programm to your heart and scope and baloon to check if there is blockage or choke, and I'M Clear, ya. Don't be too happy, 1 day water consumtion allow is less than a litre, wa lau, like that I be damn thirsty everyday, No choice, who ask to fall sick and drink so much.

Well till now I'm still under medication, and started work in a security firm

5 comments:

  1. As long as you are well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAo Hero! Welcome back hor! Take care n rest well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me no problem liao, age catching up bo pian, got to go slow, hopefully my next appointment the si lang doctor don't give more medcine, every morning got to take, really buay song kway kena choke some times.

    Thank you hor you 2

    ReplyDelete