Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Living Standard

Have any one ever think of this, "If you are rich, you should live better in a bigger house or a condo unit or a HDB flat?" Give me your though after considerating this question, it appear to me that most of them will do the best and live good.

Ever consider the questions of prices, comfort, assessibilities, happiness, security and finiancial. This had strike my thinking even till now, ya ya I live in a HDB ever since after moved out and change from a kampong lifestyle, never ever stay in a condo, landed property or something like that.

So does that mean your status will be higher and respected? Or just a cover up? Maybe I should say "Higher than normal folks 1 or 2 level up?" should you be treated special if you went for makan makan in resturants, or eatery ONLY at high class places, no food court, no kopitiam that sort of places?

Well, why I asked, don't know either. Could be my jealousy, my unstable mentality, my frustration, my injustified thinking or blame it on my life, or rather why I born to be poor and not rich leh? or maybe (in hockkien) "mia chwee bo ho leh" etc. etc.

Never mind what I wrote or said, just this "Are you or rather LOADED or not and how will you live your life?" Does HEALTH concern most than CASH? If you are loaded and a bloody sick person since young or birth, what is next, or if you are not loaded and a sick person.

CONTRADICTING....I THINK SO.......NEVER SMOOTH IN LIFE....TAKE A THOUGHT.

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M WRITING ABOUT, HA HA HA HA HA

ADIOUS

1 comment: