Sunday, May 31, 2009

Moody mood Part I

Ya, Friday night off, but today is already Sunday, and yesterday is Saturday but my mood just swing like no bodies business, ya, it's like having a period, wrong sence of direction, undecisive and just frastration for don't know what the hell is good on, and after follow with crazy thinking like hell of don't know what going on next, crazy or nut should I said.

Friday off supposed to be in the mood and happy, but then just feel one kind of "no form" like my friend said, "song hong buay ki"(hokkien), but it's not that song hong or what just don't have the "sim cheng", then my friend just push his luck asking to go G (Geyland la), maybe see or chit chat with some CD (China Doll la), sim cheng may change, that's what i was thinking also, but leh my replied to my friend is "later I message again to tell what time I pick you up" doesn't happen cause I just can't be bother to go out, no mood loh.

Next thing is my phone ring at 1+ am Saturday morning, first thing I heard is "KNN, CCB, you CB asked me to wait for your message, do you know what time now, tomorrow morning I got to work you know, you think you "tai zhi" is it, I don't puay tai zhi you know, even you want to got later early at 3-4 am, you go "chia ka ki la" CB" then I just "huh" he get more TL and scolded me "FUCK YOU LA", I quickly apologies " sorry brother sorry, forget la, I was thinking later, and don't know you got work ma, you proposed G ma, so it's just simply and automatic you don't work Saturday ma."

He lagi TL, and the same words from him again, what else FUCK YOU lor. Then he just said if I want now if not called it off, I hesitated awhile thinking want or don't want, it's just kind of lazy winning again the so called song hong, then I just make no sence excuses saying, still early leh, now this hour "bo cai one la", he then just ok la, you go yourself la, CKL, ki koon liao la, he hanged up.

That's it you think later I go, NO, just feel sleepy and doze off like that till next morning 10+, just as I woke up, my mum happen to walk into my room, you see ha, Friday my another friend bring me a 3 x 3 cupboard I asked him 2 days ago before Friday as they are shifting offices to Jurong from Changi, cause I leave the TOO at the main entrance of my home that doesn't not block the way and told and informed my mum the too for what use and I will duel with it. Like I said she walk into my room start asking me question about the too while I still on the bed, mental knock out, my mind set just blow off, Hello ma, can you ask later or at least let me finished my wash up, I have told you about the too on Friday evening leh, you kan cheong what la, my tone is abit loud and frastration is there also, she start her nonsence again, /">zxi*#$%@ao!>/+*, not a single words I capture cause my mind is in a blank, wanting to tell her off but then cannot, so walk out of my room and go kick the damn TOO, ya ya I know who get hurt, me lor and it's from my mum creation lor, the morning mood should be good and it's spoiled, my last sentence to her is, you don't the too, leave it there, I'll handle next 2 -3 days time.

Part 1 first, got to attend to call for rescue for water pipe burst toswitch off the control panel switch.

3 comments:

  1. hero, u ah always have part I no part II one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. so looking for my part II huh, ok lah, maybe later this morning or tomorrow, let me recall the situation

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are often so wrapped up in our own lives that we forget that mom is the one holding the family together. I didnt know how tough that was until I had my own household to run !

    So LaoHero, give ur mom some considerations. Afterall, she is entitled to an easier life in her golden years, agree ?

    Help with the chores, take her out for a meal, buy her little gifts, go out to Sentosa, etc. It's not much compared to all the years she's devoted in bringing up the family, right ?

    Most of all, treasure her while she's still with u. Give her reasons to be happy. U will know in ur heart that u did the right thing n hv peace with urself !

    ReplyDelete