Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Moody Mood Part II

Ai yo, the last posting is because I have to attend to water pipe burst and to switch off the control switch, any way the last I mentioned that the lousy morning spoiled by my mum, I went out for breakfast after washing up, at the kopi tiam I was wondering what to eat and noticed all the stalls having long queue, then I was thinking if I manage to get my foods, seat is another problem, end up having teh-see and roti kaya, that I have to share table with other people, no smoking area......sian man.

After about 1 hour, I went home, you know what, Sunday you know and hear bloody knocking on wall, drilling, hammering of wall, hell shit, my neigbour have sold his unit and the new owner had renovate the whole house, you said economic crissis, bad, what a liar, can't they not do on Sunday, CCB how to rest and relax like that.

I feel it's very noisy and just simply don't carela, switch on dvd and turn up the volume abit and start watching, about 12+ pm, friend called, asking me can drive him to do recce of his new work place at Jurong, Gul area, then I was thinking, at home also noisy, ok la go out to "shang shang xin" akso good, so I change and left homethen I remember don't know my mum cook lunch bo? I asked her and you know what " ai chis tio chia, mai chia pang tiao", huh like that also kena smack on the face.

A little buay song, and I drove to pick up my friend, on the way I just become like zip zap in and out like no body business, just want to reach there fast to pick up my friend, reached there he asked me, come drink kopi and makan then go la. I just think ok la and we ate "beef noodle soup" and chit chat then proceed to Jurong.

Tour and recce for about 2 and half hours, managed to get the place and check the bus service and canteen, sit down again for drink, after that sent my friend to Pasir Ris the I go home, take a bath, relax awhile then package my dinner from home then go work.

Same old faces at work place, one staff off and arrangment have make for replacement, damn it, replacement reported only at 2300 hrs, the rest from 2000 hrs to 2300 hrs have to covered the job, why like that, no earlier arrangement one, that's the night water burst lor, that's the wee hours when blogging the first part lor.

3 comments:

  1. yo, lao hero, thot u quit smoking liao, kong song only?

    never mind yr mom always suan u la, she's still yr mom lor

    u really can, from yr house go fetch yr friend then go all the way to jurong gul then back to pasir ris then go home, yr petrol free one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. noeyesee
    Petrol no free, my fren paid for it

    ya ya still my mum, that's why what can I do.

    don't know who ever, no chinese function, no gak leng kia and whatever, only english

    hello no part 3 la, you think series huh, go watch dvd la.

    ReplyDelete