Saturday, June 27, 2009

Transformer / Gundum Suite

Now movie showing Transformer, well, alot of them wanted to watch, I don't know, me so so only, get to watch it or not, never have the urge to do so. That reminded me of recently the cartoon on TV showing Gundum Suite, look similar to me any way, it's only that both are cartoon and Transformer make it to the movie first.

But the best part is Japan are more to Gundum Suite and now they are having a 1/1 scale size constructing in Tokyo, Japan.....as for Transformer, well, I don't know, will the US also do it like the Jap. Tokyo, Japan will be the attraction to all the Gundum Suite lover, and it stand maybe like our HDB flat 10 or 11 floor tall, only thing is only a structure and in future will there be a real one that is operate by some kuku piloting it like mechanic robot, don't know is my answer.

My love is still the very "Ultraman" la, since very young it's a motion tv show, and where did they stop programming or how many there is, I also don't know. I just wondering how many of you peoples still remmenber the tv showing of those robot heroes, be it cartoon or motion pictures, what I can remmenber is : Ultraman la, Gigantor la, Atom boy la, greenhornet la, ai yo.... really cannot recall leh.

Let's come back to current Transformer, I saw the first 1, and the effect is stunning, but is it suppose that hero don't die or warcked and must be good in huh many things but this Optimal Prime is cunny and witty, I like the 1 called don't know what B, Wonder-B or something like that, sound like don't know la, if you add another "r" and "a" after the B, ha ha ha it's wonder-bra leh, it's another side of thing.

Now, if the US want to build a Transformer of 1/1 scale, they must inject life into it and that will be world stunner news, unlike Gundum Suite was pilot by some very high rated trained robot pilot. Then every one will be thinking, what the hell is nuclear, hei, hei, kana sai. will there be these day, I would said now is 20% belivered, Just out of curiousity, will I live so long life to see it happen. Don't care la, now current situation is how to find "lui" money, man.

OK la, got to do report liao, see when I free again and talk cock

Adious la.

No comments:

Post a Comment