Friday, June 5, 2009

Off Day

Ya, ya, ya my off day is fixed on every Friday except situation arises that require to change. okay today don't talk about my mood,talk about other things, other matters or kapok others things also can, what to write leh.....let me think think.

Okay, let talk about some crippy things, you see last month we took over the new assignment here, my work place, it's a condo area, with beautiful garden, a swimming pool near the garden, this area big leh not so, small leh also not so, medium also no so, any way a quiet place on top of hill area.

You see huh, during our duty at night, we have to do clocking and check every night, as for me, I use to walk around to check on faulty light or accessories every 1 week as for me to report the maintenance for replacement or repair.

Now there is this night, warn and dry, I was checking near the garden side near the swimming pool, I notice some noises from the top side of the swimming pool, so I proceed to check on it, I saw 3 ladies talking away near the playground which I recognise and then I walk back to the swimming pool side to check the garden branches lighting is in order, but then a liht wind blow and I feel some kind of cold type, not that windy type, I feel a shadow moving and that give a greep down my body, very uneasy of course a little scare la, but I keep on checking but the mind set is still kind of watching and thinking, hell what's that just now, why like that.

On to the other side of the swimming pool, same kind of wind blowed across again, sudden I heard from behing me a shoe walking sound toward me, I just wonder now what the hell is it, normal reaction, steady 1 la. I just turn around, whatever I saw at 1st sight, I got a shock and shacky what I saw, a midium age lady just appear infront of me, Ibarely toke a step back and she past by tell me that there's peoples talking quiet loud.

Then I approach the unit to check if they're watching tv, yet still hav to check aruund the permisis got other matter. Hell, my mind is playing the trick la, only a lady walking past going home, wa lao a kena scare seo.

And then I was thinkings, hell why scare kaki leh, carry on checking, then follow by some small rain drop, song la, raining liao. now that if I do checking passing the same place, I will just smile about the incident.

Adious

2 comments:

  1. ya lor, what to do, walking alone and places like that surrounding so dark and warm and suddenly the tree and branches move and someone appear behind you, you don't scare meh, if any one got heart attack then jia luc man.

    ReplyDelete