Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shadow..........scare, scare

The year was 1979, a year before my enlistment, huh! why 20 years back, ya, ya, it is that year, forgotten which month was that, place was at a holiday resort in the east, staying over for 2 days, what do you think stayed 2 days if that's going to happen in the first night, NO WAY.

It happen in this way, we checked in the what ever you call it, a chalet, a bangalow also can, a holiday resort also can, those peoples attending, huh not my friends, all are relatives, aunties la, uncles la, cousins la that kind, more of a family gathering, the place booked by 1 of the cousin.

The place is great, got swimming pool la, building with 2 storey la, 2 BBQ pits la, a small garden la and right outside the garden, there you are, you jump into it, The Pool. I heard it's for the Goverment service then can book for function.

Well, whatever, you know as a teenager that time, ya TEENAGER of 18+ years old, what you think, not enlisted yet meh, study la my friends, you cannot give me say study and then defer my enlistment one meh.

After check-in liao then first think is jump into the pool, and have fun, tanning la, relax and rest by the pool side la, 5-6 plus then start to help preparing the BBQ burang burang, that night we have a good makan makan and nice warm chit chatting togather, only leisure for the old folk is mahjong but cannot late late hour, 10 pm got to stop.

During the process of the fun and makan going on, I feel very tire, don't know what is the reason, just tire, so I just walk into a bedroom and lay onto any 1 of the bed and fall asleep very quickly, how long had the time past I realy cannot recalled, during my sleep I toss about left la, right la, like very difficult to sleep like that but my mind and body are all in the sleep, shiok realy, I don't know why like that, just simply very nice but I know I'm tossing about in bed, no disturbance from any one.

Maybe, 1 hours or so later I heard my cousins (few) was talking and walking toward the room I'm sleeping in, for no particular reason, sudden total silent and quiet, hmmmmm I was thinking why suddenly no sound, maybe, maybe they know I'm sleeping inside, they turn around and walk away. Cannot be leh, bo li you leh, they are at my door way already, cannot be out of a sudden no sound ma, then I think think, ar... bo chap la, I carry on with my sleep.

After a while the same thing happen again, I mean if you are sleeping shiok shiok somebodies talking and you are disturb, once or 2 times no problem la, cause the 2nd times I just use a pillow to cover over my head and the movement I make is a bit big, the sound gone, ya la of course I don't know ma, pillow over my head already, but the 3rd came and follow by the fourth, how I know got 3rd and 4th leh, can la a little sound, funny this fourth times I can hear the talking clearly even with the pillow over my damn bloody head, and this really angry me, never turn green only.

I am angry, I sit up on the bed, stare at the room entrance for 15 or so seconds and start walking out of the room and head to the hall where some of my cousins was talking there and I start to shout at them for inconsideration, talk so loud and keep walking to the room way and disturb my sleep, without waiting for them to respond I turn around and walk to the room, lay down on the bed again.

Awhile later, on the bed I was thinking, what did I do just now, I try to recall what's wrong. Think think back, hummmm...there's no answer from my cousins after I shouted and their face reaction is stun thinking "what the fuck going on", then my reaction is very angry like that, walk back to the room lay dow and that's what happen.

I turn around now facing the door way, there I saw 3 persons shadow and standing just outside the room way talking, huh no scare ah, still talk outside the room disturbing me, I start to walk out again, this times they never walk away, I open the door and huh.... where are they, no one outside the room leh, eeee....... what the fuck going on, I remember clearly someone outside leh, why I open door and no one leh, I got a shiver, and quickly I run out to the hall and find a cushion seat and sit there keep quiet and stare at that room, the problem is no one know what is going on and no one seem to care what happen, like nothing happen like that.

Awhile later, one on my older cousin walk past and ask me if I sleepy go to the room and sleep la, I shake my head and just sit there, she keep telling me go to the room, I keep shaking my head, she then walk away. I seated there until I doze off, also don't know what time, wake up next morning, bright light then I walk back to the room, saw few of my cousin sleeping shiok shiok on the bed.

Later that day, I only went in the room 2 times only when someone is going in, and the 2nd time is I toke out my burang burang and told my father I go home first, you folk carry on enjoy and have fun.

Until later few days I told my father about it, my father just "huh" like don't believe me like that and he just said "ok la".

Wa lao, "ok la" just like that, I know I don't tell him, until now still no one believe, ya, ya I know hard to convince peoples, but it's true that's what happen, I know I never saw any real things but only shadow, many kaki I told them, they just "ah, mai pian siao la" some even tell me off like this (( if you can understand and read in hokkien, it go like this ))
"say gan sion, ma na wu ji guan mi kia, mai kam lan la, siong sin lea ka si gong kia, pian gui ah?"

Anyway, this is what I encounted with and what I'm telling is all up there, like my kaki said so believe or not is up to you, I cannot believe no one believe what I said, bo pian la, to be a gong kia or not is up to your choice, why nobody believe me leh.

5 comments:

  1. 1979 till now is 30 years la, not 20 years

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barang-Barang la not Burang Burang.. lol..

    不過沒有寫成 Burung-Burung.. 已經是萬幸 lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. if no mistake then wl not be lao hero's writing la, ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. understanding man, ya lor lao hero writing where got perfect spelling and sentences one

    ReplyDelete